1. Sprinkle cauliflower with garlic powder and steam florets until fork tender. Mash until cauliflower becomes "rice" and set aside.
2. Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add 2 tbsp coconut oil. Once hot, add chicken to the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook through until no longer pink. Once chicken is cooked, place in a bowl and set aside.
3. Once chicken is removed, add 1 tbsp coconut oil to the pan and add garlic and onions. Once onions become translucent, add coconut milk, honey, soy sauce, sriracha, red pepper flakes, and salt. Whisk together and let it come to a low boil, then reduce to low heat.
4. While continuously whisking, add in tapioca flour slowly to keep from clumping together.
5. Once mixture has thickened, add the chicken back into the pan to reheat.
6. Pour sauce and chicken on top of cauliflower "rice" and garnish with green onions and sriracha.