As for the workouts, I have been able to meet my weekly chin-up goals, ie 1 increased rep per week, and now I am up to 4! This is a personal record for me and I am super happy about this. As for the other lifts, I am up to 3 reps x 70kg on the back squat (up 1 rep), 3 reps x 60kg for the front squat (no change), and a new 1RM of 85kg deadlift. Big thank yous to Constanze and Frederike for all your support and encouragement! These girls are the strongest girls I know, and are my inspiration to lift heavier. I have however, had to make a few changes to the program as I realized very quickly that attempting to do heavy front squats, back squats and deadlifting in one workout is too demanding from a neuromuscular perspective, especially when fasted after a low carb/calorie day! Constanze also pointed out that I should end the exercise with a weight/set you know you can master, to build confidence in your lifts, so this is why I added an easier final set. I have also created 2 deadlifting days, one heavy and one easy day, to keep my body primed for improvments. See below for the new program.
Lastly, my body composition: while I haven't taken a new BIE reading or tape measurements (waiting for another 2 weeks), I have definitely noticed my Lulus feeling looser around the waist and hips, and although my weight has fluctuated daily because of the carb/calorie cycling, the overall trend is in the right direction, ie going down. I have dropped almost 4lb in two weeks, healthy and respectable I say! So far I think the program is working so I am going to continue it. As usual, I will tweak it where necessary to continue seeing improvements.