Ok, hope you are ready to spend some serious time in the kitchen (like 15 min):
- 2 c mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 c ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
.....a little elbow grease and wait, that's it!
1. Boil (or microwave if pressed for time!) 2-3 medium sized sweet potatoes, yielding approx. 2c when mashed.
2. Add 1 ripe banana, 1 egg, 1/2 c ground flaxseed, and that elbow grease to mash. Add more flaxseed if the consistency is too runny to form pancakes.
3. Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil on medium heat on a large skillet.
4. Spoon medium-sized dollops of the mashed goodness onto a large skillet (my skillet fit 3 small pancakes). Wait for each side to brown before flipping. Pancakes are done when they don't feel mushy when you press down on them with a spatula.
Yield: ~8 small pancakes
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT (Per pancake):