NATURAL BUG SPRAY INGREDIENTS:
- Witch Hazel
- Essential Oil: Choose from Citronella, Clove, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Mint
- Vegetable glycerin (optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Fill 8 oz spray bottle half-full with water
- Add witch hazel to almost fill
- Add 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
- Add 30-50 drops of essential oils to desired scent. The more oil, the stronger the spray.
OTHER INSECT REPELLANT TIPS:
- Add vanilla extract to Natural Bug Spray, or just rub on the skin.
- Rub lavender flowers or lavender oil on your skin.
- Rub fresh or dried leaves of anything in the mint family all over skin to repel insects (peppermint, spearmint, catnip, pennyroyal, etc or citronella, lemongrass)
Whether you are up at the cottage or exercising outdoors, enjoy a bug-free experience with one of these homemade bug sprays. And let me know how it works would you?
Have an amazing summer everyone!