- 1 lb baby red potatoes
- 1/2 c low-fat quark or Greek yogurt
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 1 tbsp garlic mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces, keeping the skins on. Boil in a pot of salted water until potatoes are tender, but not overcooked (check with fork). Rinse with cold water when finished cooking.
- While potatoes cook, hard boil 2 eggs on the stovetop. Clean and dice 3 stalks of celery into bite-sized pieces, finely slice red onion, and chop up some fresh dill.
- In a large bowl, mash hardboiled eggs with a fork. Add quark, garlic mayo, cider vinegar, dill, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add celery, onions, and potatoes to the mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 - 1/2c servings
Calories: 122, Carbs: 18g, Fat: 2.5g; Pro: 6g; Fiber: 2g